Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Kaylon!

To My Dear Beautiful Son,

Today is your 1st birthday. What a year it has been. I can't help thinking of how at 9 o'clock this very morning just one short year ago Daddy and I found out we would be getting to meet you for the very 1st time a short while later. 52 min pass and there you were. Our lives have not been the same ever since. You have brought us so much joy and fulfillment to be such a tiny thing. Each and every day we are so very proud of you and you never cease to amaze us with all the things you do.
As Daddy helped you blow out your 1st candle, I realized it was the end to the happiest year of my life, but also the beginning of a new realization of knowing just how wonderful our life will be because we have you. You truly are heavens gift.

Love, Mommy

1 comment: