Tuesday, May 4, 2010

2 months old

Our sister bear is 2 MONTHS OLD today! She is getting bigger and bigger everyday! Kolbie started off in preemie clothes and diapers, ran through newborn size, and is currently in 0-3 months and size 1 diapers! She is a healthy girl, that's for sure. She mostly eats 3oz every 3 hours, but on occasion she will eat 4oz. We have been sleeping 8 full hours most nights, and more often than not here lately Big Brother Kaylon has been waking me up first! What in the world?!
Speaking of Big Brother Kaylon...he loves his baby sister to death! He kisses her all the time! When she is fussy, he searches the house to find her binky and brings it to her. SO sweet. He does get jealous though. He knows when she gets fussy, I'm going to hold her. After he gives her the binky, he'll turn to me with his arms in the air so I'll pick him up instead. Smart guy...!
Pictures to come...
I know, I know...I've been slacking, but really...stay tuned for pictures. (and maybe one day a birth announcement...)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment