Sunday, December 6, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

The past few weeks have been pretty busy in the Forey household. I have a few drafts in my box that I haven't have time to finish, so bare with me as I try to summarize and get everything in one...here goes:

A confusing but intriguing toy
11/19/09

Hollywood!
(He loves putting stuff on his head all by himself...he was actually successful this time!)
11/22/09


Playing with Papa
(Grammy was out of town for a week and we got spend lots of time playing with Papa)
11/23/09

If your Happy and you know...
(clap your hands!)

Playing outside after a LOOOOONG ride
(Daddy has been working such long days, so we are making the journey back and fourth so he doesn't have to worry with the drive and can get a little extra sleep.)
12/02/09

Waiting for Daddy at the hotel
12/04/09

There he is!
I see Daddy now!

LET IT SNOW!
Daddy and Kaylon
12/04/09

Mommy and Kaylon

Hope it wasn't too much to take in! Like I said...busy, busy, busy!

1 comment:

  1. cute pics of the 3 of you!!! Love the one of him excited to see Daddy. What a sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete