Wednesday, November 21, 2012

1st annual Zoo Lights

I know I know...we are getting a jump on the Christmas festivities this year...but what can I say. I promise...they will learn about the pilgrims and the elves Indians real soon.

1st annual Zoo Lights! Yay! It was awesome!
Pop and Noni couldnt make it to Santa's Wonderland this year, but were super excited to join us at the Zoo.


A good part of the Zoo was closed off, I guess because they aren't equipped for a crowd in the dark, but there were more than enough lights and exhibits to see.





   Look at that face! Wonder what goes on in that brain of his? Probably contemplating which super power he can harness to get through that glass...(ok...i went a little over board there...hehe)
And look at her face....I can't remember what specifically warranted that excitement  but if I had to guess....probably a piece of gum.


More fun times spoiling these precious children God gave us.


No comments:

Post a Comment