Friday, August 7, 2009

Nausea...blah!

Ok...so I came down with this SEVERE bladder infection and a little bit of the upper respiratory bug on Monday night. By Tuesday...i was DYING! No joke. I almost went to the emergency room. My fever got up to 103 degrees. Yuck. I couldn't make it to the Med Center to see my Ob, so I went to a walk in urgent care clinic. They swabbed for the flu ( negative...thank the lord) gave me some meds and sent me on my way. Thank goodness Meagan was able to drive us home, and Mema was able to stay and watch Kaylon so I could sleep ALL DAY on Wednesday. I am pretty much over it all now. I still have that nasty cough though. And I'm not sure if that fever just cleared the way for nausea to set in but Morning, Noon, and Nighttime sickness is kicking my butt. I have lost more weight this week being sick than I did last month counting my calorie intake. (Maybe its because this weeks calorie intake averages to ZERO calories a day!) What do you do. I lost 10 lbs during my 1st trimester of pregnancy with Kaylon all because he didn't like what I had to eat. Anyway...2 more weeks to go until 1st ob appt. Keep your fingers crossed I'm not hugging the toilet the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment