Monday, June 14, 2010

WonderWild Fun!

My little chef! I think I know what we need for our 2nd birthday!

Playing in the ball pit. Unloading it, really!

This was awesome. After he got brave enough to climb up the stairs(to the right) he decided he was big boy enough to throw himself down the slide all by himself! Then he realized it was even more fun to slide down the stairs, bumping his "rump" all he way down. Silly boy!
You know we can't go without showing Kolbie supporting her big brothers playtime. This is the kind of day she was having.

Believe it or not Aunt B and Mackinzie were there too, but they didn't sit still long enough to get a picture to turn out not blurry!
Four hours of Indoor FUN! Best $20 I've ever spent!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. we've been looking at kitchens for the twins and I think I saw this one on a website I found called ALl Play Kitchens. It is cute and functional for 2? I of course need a neutral color and red matches their playroom perfectly.

    ReplyDelete