Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Iron Man & 10 months Old

Iron ManIs that not crazy? From the very 1st time he watched Iron Man 2...he was out of control! Luckily I found on Netflix Iron Man (1) and he asked to watch it a couple time a week. Daddy bought the mask on a random trip to Wal- Mart and that was all she wrote. My sweet boy transforms into Iron Man on a whim. For Christmas he received all the Iron Man accessories he could have needed to complete the ensemble (thanks to GG, Uncle Sean and Aunt Mel)! Now he asks to watch Iron Man 2 1st thing EVERY morning. He can't leave it behind either..when we load up in the car, its a fight to get him to pick just one toy to take! Watch out when you ring our door!



10Months old!



My sweet angel baby girl is quickly growing he horns! She has acquired an "I'm gonna get what I want or throw something" attitude! Daddy doesn't believes me when I tell him, so I will have to try and capture it on video. His fatherly reasoning wonders how her little hands can pick stuff up. Its too funny when she does it because she gets so mad, and all I can do is laugh at her! I'm going to have a mess on my hands one day, but right now its adorable!
An new thing this last month is she LOVES to help Mommy do the dishes. I'll wash them and load them in the dishwasher, and she will diligently work at rearranging them! She never really liked baby food and has decided that what Mommy, Daddy, and Kaylon are eating is much better and has little birdie moments of needing us to share out meal. Her favorite thing to eat right now are GoldFish. Kaylon does and awesome job at sharing them. He loves to show me how good he is at being a big brother.


1st birthday party plans are in full swing...the countdown has begun! T- 58 day's to go!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment