Monday, May 9, 2011

A Mother's Day


My days are filled with constant companionship of 2 tiny blessings made especially for me. I look at them and my heart aches with love. I often wonder what I did with my time before they came along! Whatever it was, it would never measure up to the joy and fulfillment I get from witnessing Kaylon giving his sister hugs and kisses while she is in time out or Kolbie stealing one of Kaylon's favorite toys and hiding it in the toilet. It will never get old accepting the compliments of perfect strangers on how beautiful my children are and how they can bring out a smile and brighten anyones day. Seeing the wheels turning in their heads as they figure something out for the first time is overwhelming joy.

Being a Mom is my proudest accomplishment.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment