Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Sad Day Indeed

A sure sign our baby is turning into a big boy. The dreaded "Closed Mouth Kiss" has taken over my child. He has become increasingly stingy with his kisses here lately, but a few days ago he decided to give some up, but he puckered up for them! What! No sir, Mommy is not ready for that...I yelled for Ryan to come witness, then I proceeded to correct him by showing him to open his mouth again. Crisis diverted, at least we though. Today "Closed Mouth Kiss" was all we received. He did grace Aunt Mel with a halfzie (half open, half pucker.) I do have to admit, it is pretty cute to see him try and pucker, but geez louise...how time flies.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I got a baby and a big boy kiss all in one!!! Sweet little guy!!! Don't take all of his kisses!!! Ha!

    ReplyDelete