Friday, April 23, 2010

Expecting a Miracle!!!

A special person I was blessed to have met a few years ago when we both worked at TCH has been battling fertility (or lack there of) for a few years now. She was there for me when I was going through my rounds before I got pregnant with Kaylon. She was the 1st person I called to give the good new of a positive pregnancy test. She was there for me late at night to answer questions when we were far away in Mississippi. (In case you are wondering, She is an OB nurse.)After many, many, many test and procedures, She told me today that she is FINALLY expecting! She found out on Easter weekend, but heard the sweet sound of her baby's heart beat for the first time yesterday.
Miranda & Jeff, We are so happy to hear you were able to conceive your little miracle. We pray your Jelly Bean grows strong and healthy each and every day. The road behind you was long and dark. What lies ahead is pure sunshine!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Awe Aimee you are such a sweetie. And you are the 1st person besides the baby to make me cry. I can not believe that this day is finally here and that I can share our news with the world. It is crazy to me just how much you can love someone you havent even met yet. Thank you for your sweet words. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting! Congrats to them!!!

    ReplyDelete