Saturday, December 4, 2010

9 Months Old!


Can you believe it? 9 months old! Our sweet angel baby girl!
She is a speed racer on her knees crawling, and she can hardly contain herself, she wants to walk so bad. She has started to jibber jabber all about her Da Da, and waving Hi, and even says bye bye every now and again. At least, I let her know that is what she is saying! I am drilling Ma Ma into her head, but she just giggles at me! All in time! The biggest milestone I'd have to say she has accomplished is FINALLY holding up her own bottle (most of the time:) A great day in the world of a busy Mommy! She has 4 teeth this month (Kaylon didn't even have one at 9 months!)
To my Angel Baby Girl...SLOW DOWN! Mommy needs to snuggle bug you as long as I can! You have the rest of your life to be a big girl! Muah!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment