Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mrs. Danyel

1st day of school Class 1


Mrs. Danyel is Kaylon's MDO teacher. She is the first (and ONLY) person I have left my son with that has not been family. I had major anxiety the few days she was absent from school the last year and a half. She was so patient with me when I stood outside the class room looking through the glass for hours on the 1st day last year. (So different this year when I just dropped him off and left!)

1st day of school Class 2


Her daughter Brooke was Kaylon's 1st crush. He couldn't get enough of this pretty little girl.



Now, Mrs. Danyel had to go and get a grown up job, so she will not be my sweet boy's teaher anymore. Kaylon has no idea that she won't be there when he goes back on Thursday, but I do. I have full faith that he will be in good hands at school, but our Mrs. Danyel will never be replaced!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Aimee
    thanks so much for the kind words. I truley loved you son like family . He holds a very special place in my heart. He is a wounderful kid. I will miss him dearly. He will be in good hands and I can only hope I made a diffrence in his little life while i had him as a student i will follow your blog always . Love Mrs . Danyel

    ReplyDelete