Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend 2011

While we were home for the weekend, GG decided she would like to take the kids for the night and treat them to some special GG fun.

We packed up and met her and Aunt B in Katy, and Aunt Meag made the long haul back from San Marcos to visit too. We spent some time at Katy Mills Mall riding the carousel, the cho cho train , and getting a little shopping done.




First chance I got to eat out, We hit up Mexican food! We were having major withdrawals. (Ok... mainly just me...)

GG and the girls took the kids to a neat little Bed and Breakfast in Katy where the kids got to feed the animals and ride on the donkeys. Mom said Kaylon even picked fresh eggs. Thankfully I left her my camera so I have these great shots.






While my Mom had the kids Ryan and I were big nerds spending our night out shopping at Toys R Us. I know, lame! But it was fun for us! Thanks for the break mom!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment