Thursday, March 19, 2009

An all nighter!!

Brace yourselves...it took 5 months 3 weeks and 2 days...but we did it! Kaylon fell asleep at 9 pm last night and woke up this morning at 6:30. No breaks, no diaper changes, no binky's, and no bottles. That is 9 and 1/2 HOURS FOLKS!!! I was so long I couldn't help myself but to wake up and check to see if he was breathing! Believe you me, after I felt his hot breath... I didn't dare disturb my sweet bundle of joy. I let him get as much shut eye as he needed. My baby is a big boy now! It almost makes me sad, but then I remember how sleep deprived I was and the feeling of sadness is easily replaced with a feeling of sweet relief! Keep your fingers and toes crossed (maybe even your eyes for good measure) that he can keep up the good bedtime behavior.

2 comments:

  1. "good bedtime behavior"
    LMAO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Mommy....You've done I wonderful job. I couldn't be prouder of you....You're an awesome Mommy...and Ryan is a wonderful Daddy.

    Love you bunches and bunches

    ReplyDelete