Friday, March 6, 2009

Mema

Ryan and I were riding around in the car just the other day when we came upon the discussion of the "grandma names." It seems as though the entire nine months we were pregnant, the grandma names were a frequent topic of discussion. I told Ryan since Kaylon is here, I guess I better start thinking of MY grandma name! I informed him that I didn't even have to think about it. I want to be Mema!!! Needless to say, when Kaylon and I went to visit with Mema, I filled her in on our little conversation. She thought it was pretty funny that we would be discussing such a thing, as did I. But, the important part of this whole story is that she said when she didn't need it anymore I could have it. So look out all, I'm going to be Mema! (in about 30 years or more!)...oh, and Ryan, he didn't have any idea what his grandpa name was going to be. I guess he has plenty of time to think about it. The things we think of to talk about. Crazy, I know!

1 comment:

  1. I have always loved Mema and I think it fits you well my dear. I love how Mema said you could have it when she didn't need it anymore ;0)

    I love you guys, hope to see y'all soon!

    ReplyDelete