Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Girls are in town

Kaylon gets to spend some quality time with his Aunt Meag and Aunt B this week. We only see them once or twice a month since they are in school and so far away. But not this week! Its spring BREAK!! You'd think we'd go to the beach or something... Nope. Not us! We hit the malls! Meagan got her colors tested at the Mac counter. She was thrilled about that. We looked for her some prom dresses, but nothing yet. Britt got some cute outfits from Dots...we love that store. And Kaylon got some new stuff, mainly an Easter basket. He has 2 now, because I keep seeing such cute ones, that now I've given myself to many options that I don't know WHAT to do. Thats me though. Indecisive! I'll just ask Ryan which one he likes best...and then pick the other one! (so he says anyway!) Ok, back to the point. We are so happy when the girls come and visit. Because we don't get to see them as much as we'd like, when we do...its very special. We can't for summer!

Side Bar: Kaylon is almost 6 months...stay posted for new portraits...they are on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment