Monday, March 29, 2010

Cutest, most sweetest thing ever!

Kaylon spent the night friday at Pop and Noni's house so Ryan and I could attend a very dear friends wedding (Congrats Tim and Whit!)
So, after the wedding we went to pick up Kaylon in LaMarque where he did the cutest, most amazing, sweetest thing ever! Of course he was slightly miss-behaving by running up the stairs...so I told him to come down in my serious mommy voice...and thats when it happened. Half way up the stairs he turned and looked back at me and said "I yub you!" in the sweetest most innocent voice I had ever heard...and then proceeded to run up the stairs. Augh! Melt my heart! He said it to me for the very 1st time! At that point, it didn't matter what he was doing. He was getting away with it!( We have been practicing for a very long time now, and I knew he could say it because he said it for the first time ever to Aunt Meagan when we visited her in the hospital. Between all my hospital stays and slight jealousy I don't think I ever blogged about it...bad mommy.)

Just today I was loving on Kolbie giving her kisses all over and telling her how much I loved her, when Big brother approached and pulled a copy cat! Kiss kiss on the head, " I yub you, I yub you" in that sweet voice. I was so proud of him! He could tell, too. He gave me a high five.
Photobucket

1 comment: