Wednesday, March 3, 2010

To My Angel Baby Boy

I am holding you right now why you sleep thinking "this is the last time its going to be just you and me." Funny thing is, you don't even know it. We are going to bring this new baby home and your whole world is going to change. Its been me and you Bud, 24 hours a day for 17 months now and my most troublesome thought is knowing I am going to have to learn to share our time together. I know it will take some adjusting from the both of us to make room for a baby sister, but you will grow up to be the best big brother a girl could ask for and I can't wait to watch it happen. Now, Mommy is not nieve. I know there are day's you will want to send her back where she came from, but just like you, she is here to stay. Your Daddy and I love you more than life and I need you to know that wont change. Mema has always said a baby is born with love, and it sure is a good thing it was designed that way, because if I didn't know better I wouldn't be sure I had the room to spare.
It has been quite an experience to think one day there is no way I could love you more, and the next day comes and I have the same thought again, over and over. It just grows every day. The best part is its the one thing you wont have to share. I can love you both so much and never run out for either of you. I promise you that.

Now, sleep good tonight. We all need the rest before our lives change forever.

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment