Sunday, March 21, 2010

A daily dose

One days dose of medication.

I was re-admitted to the hospital with 3 horrible and completely separate infections last week that hit me like a ton of bricks. I was fine on Wednesday, just a little icky feeling, then Thursday my temperature rose to 103.2. After being in the hospital over night, my temp rose to 104.2. The doctors adjusted my cocktail of antibiotics before I started to do better after 2 days in the hospital. 4 days in the hospital this time before they decided I can go home with IV antibiotics for 7 days. It was by far the worst sick I have ever been. Thankfully they let Kolbie stay in the hospital with me, under supervision of course. Daddy had to stay with us to take care of her then the last night GG took over so that Ryan could spend some time Kaylon. Poor Kaylon. He has been shipped all over creation for the last month. On the bight side, we are all home and doing well. I look forward to taking my IV line out Monday night, and all will be normal. Thank you to everyone for helping with Kaylon and all the well wishes.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling better!!! We cannot wait to come and visit. We are in desperate need of Kaylon and Kolbie kisses!!! Hope to see you guys this weekend!

    ReplyDelete