Saturday, April 2, 2011

Playing in Splendora

Jenna & TJ asked me to come play "Picture Day" for them at there house. I have to say...I am very proud of the way the photos turned out.

(Had to throw one in for TJ!)

I am totally jealous how photogenic they are. I was even complaining to them how jealous I was that Ryan and I don't even have pictures like these.
(Watch out baby...we may just be playing picture day real soon! :)

If you want to see more photo's from our picture day click here.

So...in between picture posing the kids got to have a little fun too. Kaylon had been eying the go cart all day, so TJ obliged and took him for a ride. Kaylon had his cheesy grin plastered all over his face. He was beside himself, having so much fun on that thing. Kolbie...not so much. She went for a ride too, but was more concerned then happy I think.


Iron man has his moments of transformation into a cowboy on his down time. At all times Kaylon is one or the other. He lately he has been running around with his cowboy boots and hat saying "I'm a Cowboy Baby!". Thankfully I was in the presence of Cowboy today, because Jenna & TJ have a neighbor down the street that had their horse tied up in the front yard and we couldn't pass up the opportunity to say hello.

All three of the kids were checking out "Sweat Pea" from head to toe, the wheels in their brains just turning with curiosity. Kaylon kept thinking he could ride it. We didn't want to wear out our welcome, so after a good 5 or 10 minutes we said good bye to Ms. Seat Pea.

Thank you Jenna, Kinzie, and TJ for letting us come play and I hope you love your pictures as much as I do!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!! HAD A BLAST! THANK YOU! U ROCK AIMEE!

    ReplyDelete