Sunday, June 5, 2011

Grammy Comes to visit- Part 2

Fort Maurpeas Play Ground and Splash Park
Probably our favorite park here in Ocean Springs. We go to this park at least once a week if not more. The plan for today was just a quick visit so we could get the kids out for a bit.

I don't know why I thought I could keep them off the splash pad! Oh well... spontaneous fun!


Thurdsay and Friday
Since we have been battling sick babies for quite a while, the doctor decided to admit Kaylon to the hospital. More details to follow....


Red, White, and Blueberry Festival
For Grammy's last day in MS we decided to go our for a cozy breakfast on the courtyard. Yummy Yummy french toast, if I do say so myself!


More water! My kids are just drawn to it!!

Ocean Springs is surrounded by several small blueberry farms, so they had a local festival to celebrate. Tons of Blueberry goodies all around. We didn't stay long though because we had to get my poor babies out of that heat!

Grammy, Thank You so much for coming to visit us for a WHOLE week! We can't wait for you to come back! (we will do our best to stay out of the hospital next time :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment