Monday, March 21, 2011

1st Birthday Bash- Family, Friends, and FUN

By now I am sure everyone is sick to death of seeing this picture, but I LOVE IT! When Adria emailed me this photograph of my family, and every one was looking in the same general direction and NO ONE was crying...it made me burst out in tears!

We were so blessed to have our daughter surrounded by such wonderful family and friends, and so glad to have everyone share in the joy of her special day.

The kids had tons of fun playing with all the backyard had to offer. They had plenty to do with the 2 bouncy houses, roller coaster, slide, and playroom! It kept them busy for sure!


The only activity I had planned for the party was a Pixie Stick Dip...didn't turn out the exact way I planned, but with an age range of 1-7, the kids made their own rules! (Including double and triple dipping!!) But, the Pixie Stix still turned out delicious!


I also want to give a shout out to Adria of Adria Ashby Photography. She is a great friend and the face behind the camera of all the adorable photo's. We have her come shoot all of our important events. It takes the pressure off of me and we never miss a moment. Thank's Girl! To check out her blog click here!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment