Sunday, March 20, 2011

1st Birthday Bash- The Decor

There are so many detail's I want to cover about this party that I'm having to do it in phase's! It was so much fun planning a PINK party and I am really giving my best effort at this "Domestic Mom" thing, so I decided I would make as many of the decorations myself as I could.

So here you have it...PINK & ORANGE overload!

To start the festivities I digitally designed the invitations, birthday banners (for outside and inside!), the stickers for the goody bags, water bottles, cupcake toppers, and Thank You cards.

I have recently acquired a Cricut which I used to make her banners ("Happy 1st Birthday", "I am one", and "Kolbie") and the party hats. The Cricut cake was even used to cut out her name for her smash cake! I am starting to heart the Cricut! What a great invention that was!

I spent HOURS putting together a Ribbon topiary, a Tulle tree, 3 tulle wands, 2 cupcake stands and about 30 different tissue pom poms! Thankfully I didn't have to worry with making the food. I have the best Aunt's in the world who handled that for me!



I want to give a special shout out to KK's best Cakes for making the most awesome birthday cake and cupcakes for this very special party. You can check out her shop at KKsBestCakes.com or follow her blog here.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment