Thursday, March 10, 2011

A new Blog Design

I have been experimenting in a lot of new digital scrap booking in my "free time" (because there is SOOO much of it! *sarcasm*)
I have been creating several invitation and announcement cards (including Ms. Kolbie's Birthday invitation and Thank You cards- soon to be mailed:)

Anyway I thought I would try and re-do my blog design all on my own...some people may think this is the easiest thing ever, but it is a new adventure for me!

So...take a look all around your screen...I customized it all from the totally awesome Forey banner at the top to the the crazy paper and polka dot ribbon on the sides, and even some stickers on the right side (the princess, Sweet boy, etc)

I am giving myself a pat on the back for this one. Not just doing it, but for getting it done while holding Kolbie Michelle the entire time!
Go Me!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment